Sunday, March 15, 2015

Oridinary Miracles

This post may not be relevant to anything I originally set out to do in this blog, but I thought you might enjoy it. After all, laughing is the best form of therapy that doesn't cost ridiculous amounts of money. So to make you laugh today, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite ordinary miracles.

1.  Well, Maybe You Should've Looked Harder

How does she do it? Image courtesy of Elfarandi.

Everybody loses things, and when the time comes that you need them, a chaotic mess is created by your frenzied search. Even if you have checked every nook and cranny, no matter how improbable they may seem, some items may only be found by none other than your mother (take a moment to enjoy that rhyme). Some may say it's a keen eye that evolved through the process of being a mother, but I have a more simple theory, magic. It's the only reasonable explanation. This miracle does become a thing to keep in mind if you're mother, like mine, doesn't like to look for my things when I've lost them. That may be reasonable, but in my opinion, if your are granted such a gift as my mother's, you should use it for the good of others!

2.  Weight Lifting Wonder

While the title of this section may make this seem active, don't let it fool you. This phenomenon occurs in presence of extreme laziness. Picture this, your mom just got back to the store with a car full of groceries. She brings the majority in, but just asks you to take the remaining bags inside from the car. At this point it doesn't matter if there are two or twenty bags left, you are going to make only one trip to carry them in. You are never at a stronger point in your life than when you don't want to make more than one trip, which is generally always. While your at it, enter a weight lifting competition, or audition for superman before the adrenaline like feeling dissipates.

3.  First Try

My face every time. Image courtesy of BookBloggersInt.

Nothing makes you feel more like a boss (check out that hip vernacular yo) than turning to the right page in your textbook on the first try. If this isn't a miracle than I don't know what is. The only thing that may be more spectacular is if anyone witnesses the action happening. If so, be sure to revel in the widened eye contact that ensues because that my friend, is an improbable event. Although I wouldn't draw too much attention to it, or you may get a more common look from your teacher, the death stare.

If you want more miracles to brighten your everyday life, checkout my other posts (I flatter myself). Also, if you want to make my day better, comment or subscribe. Also, I have a page full small projects for you crafters to do in your free time (if there is such a thing). I hope you all have wonderful days and weeks to come, and I'll blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment