Thursday, January 8, 2015

Brownie in A Mug

Mouthwatering image provided by Life Hacks


Guys, I have finally done it. I found the last straw that will push me into living the life of a complete shut-in. I may never leave the house again. If the title hasn't already given it away, today we are making the brownie in a mug. You may have seen the recipe in a manner of places all over the internet. And maybe you even thought to yourself about how one day you were going to make it. Well as lazy as I am, I finally did it! Let me tell you, that was that best decision I have ever made. So, get ready to channel your inner Julia Child, its time to master the art of microwave brownies.

In some ways I have made a very large mistake, this recipe is so incredibly easy that all you need to do is follow the instructions on the picture. Once you have gathered your ingredients, placed the dry and then the wet ingredients into the mug, and mixed it all together, it is time to place your mug into the microwave for one minute and 40 seconds. Here is a list of bad analogies to keep you entertained while you wait. To test if it was all cooked, I stuck a toothpick into the center, and when it came out clean, I was tempted to call it a miracle. In a total of about five minutes I had created my own personal brownie.  My life would never be the same.

Now, whenever I am feeling lazy, and want something sweet to eat, this is my go to dessert. I have spent many nights alone in my room, face covered in brownie, in complete bliss because of this brownie. I owed it to all of you to share this miracle that will probably end up making me gain a couple pounds. I just had an epiphany! If you took the mug with all the ingredients all ready mixed up, and put saran wrap over it, you could take it anywhere. Think about this, as long as you have access to a microwave, this could be a portable CIY (cook it yourself)!

I know this post was quick, but that is the beauty of it. I hope you all had a great break, and I look forward to seeing you back at school. Who knows, I might even see you with a brownie in a mug next to the microwaves in the lunch room. I love to try things from the internet, so if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment